District V Supervisor Federal D. Glover announced the openings for District V representatives on the following boards and commissions:
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Advisory Board
- CCC Fire Protection
- District’s Fire Advisory Commission
- Contra Costa County Mental Health Commission
- Contra Costa Commission for Women
- County Service Area R-10 Citizens Advisory Committee
- County Library Commission
- CSA M-16 Citizens Advisory Committee
- Economic Opportunity Council
- First 5 Contra Costa Children and Families Commission
- Pacheco Municipal Advisory Council
- Rodeo Municipal Advisory Council
- Tri-Delta Transit Authority Board of Directors
- Western CC Transit Authority Board of Directors.
Supervisor Glover’s office at (925) 335-8200 to obtain an application form. Completed applications must be received in Supervisor Glover’s office by close of business Wednesday, February 19, 2014.