From Hercules PD:
On October 23, 2012, the Contra Costa District Attorney’s Office filed formal charges on Darnell Keith Washington and Tanya Lejune Washington. All charges are for crimes committed in Contra Costa County, and are as follows:
1) 187 PC (Murder- With Special Circumstance Enhancements)
2) 211/212.5(a) PC (First Degree Robbery)
3) 215(a) PC ( Car Jacking)
4) 459/460 (a) PC (First Degree Burglary)
5) 211/212.5 © PC (Second Degree Robbery
6) 10851 (a) CVC (Auto Theft)
7) 496 (d) PC (Possession of a Stolen Auto)
8) 496 (a) PC (Possession of Stolen Property)
9) 29800(a)(b) PC (Felon in Possession of a Firearm)
The Special Circumstance Enhancements means the suspects are not eligible for bail.
Warrants were filed in the Contra Costa Superior Court this afternoon, and will be forwarded to King County, Washington for processing. Darnell and Tanya will be extradited back to California at a later date. The District Attorneys of Los Angeles and Contra Costa Counties will determine which County will try the Washingtons first.