The City of Pinole has posted six new job openings within the city to its website, including two jobs with the Pinole Police Department.
The City posts jobs on its website via its "Employment Opportunities" link. The city has also designed a platform for jobseekers to easily apply for the posted jobs through an online application process which is explained below.
Here are the available positions via the City of Pinole:
- Cable Equipment Operator
- Police Officer / Academy Graduate
- Police Officer / Lateral
- Recreation Leader
- Senior Recreation Leader
- VOLUNTEER - Receptionist / Clerk
Once you have decided which position you would like to apply for, you may request an application by doing one of the following:
- Pick-up an application in person at Pinole City Hall, 2131 Pear Street, Pinole from 8:00am to 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday. City Hall is closed on Fridays.
- Download an application (PDF). The application for volunteers is a different form: volunteer application.
- Call to request an application packet by mail, by dialing 510-724-9006.
Complete and submit an original application by mail or in person (faxes and photocopies will not be accepted) to: Human Resources, City of Pinole, 2131 Pear Street, Pinole, CA 94564.